My will, gifts and bequeaths
Bequests are a special gift honouring the memory of your loved one. Such a gift benefits and supports the cancer community in Western Australia.
To honour a loved one:
- Request your funeral director to liaise with Solaris Cancer Care on your behalf
- Contact us for In Memorium cards
- Create an online memorial donation
- Donate in lieu of flowers
- Give a financial gift in memory
As a not-for-profit organisation, we rely on our philanthropy and bequest programs to continue positively changing the lives of so many people in Western Australia.
A bequest is a special gift that we preserve as your legacy. It is a wonderful opportunity to ensure that Solaris Cancer Care remains a part of the lives of future generations of Western Australians, underpinning our vision to bring humanity to healthcare.
Monies received from bequests to Solaris Cancer Care are invested and the ongoing support of families and individuals of cancer.