If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with cancer, Solaris Cancer Care is here to support you.
Each person has a different experience with cancer, but that does not mean you have to go through it alone. We provide support and care that assists people affected by cancer, their carers and significant others to navigate through the physical, emotional, mental and social impacts of cancer. We are here to support you every step of the way, through all stages of your cancer experience.
All services are free of charge and available to anyone affected by cancer. Please be aware that some courses may incur a minimal fee.
Our cancer support services
- Three cancer support centres
- Access to safe and supervised complementary integrative therapies delivered by accredited therapists
- Bereavement support groups
- State-wide cancer support
- Resource library
- Courses and workshops for people affected by cancer and their carers, covering topics like caring for someone with cancer, nutrition, Advanced Care Plans and more
- Outreach presentations
- Biennial Cancer Care Symposium
Solaris is dedicated to providing evidence-based support to strengthen the physical and mental ability of people affected by cancer, ensuring a positive experience during a challenging time.