Raising awareness and money locally
Want to become a community fundraiser and hold your own event to raise funds for Solaris Cancer Care?
You can turn anything you do into a fundraiser, whether it's cycling from Perth to Albany, growing a beard or hosting a tea party for friends.
There are so many different ways for you to raise awareness of, or funds for, Solaris Cancer Care in your local area:
- Hold an event – anything from a coffee morning to a charity ball.
- Get sponsored to achieve a personal or fitness goal.
- Place collecting tins in local shops, pubs and post offices and ensure that the tins are collected and the funds sent back to us.
- Organise a stand to represent Solaris Cancer Care at a local fete or event.
- Nominate us as your business or organisation’s charity of choice.
- Distribute Solaris Cancer Care programs and information leaflets to raise awareness about what we do. You can place these in shops, libraries and community centres.
- Sell raffle tickets within your school, clubs and local community.
We can provide you with everything that you will need to raise funds and raise awareness in your local area, including collecting tins and leaflets.
For ideas and support please contact Fundraising. Thank you for your support.